Monday, September 20, 2010

BP12_Practical Experience_Wikispaces, part 1



AA Stagg DB8 is GR8

I have chosen to write my PE blogs about Wikispaces, which I reviewed as my week 3 Blogging assignment.  I decided to use this Wiki tool with my Debate class, and open it up to the Debate Team as well. 

First, a little background on this class:  they are all high school seniors, who have selected this class from a number of writing-based choices in order to fulfill part of their senior English requirement.  They are mixed in ability and interest, but they are a vocal group, which is a plus in a speech-oriented course.  There are 12 young women and 7 young men in this group. 

The AA Stagg Debate Wiki Homepage

On Wednesday of last week, I set up the wiki page titled AAStaggDebate.  Completing the steps seemed simple, from registration through selecting the layout and color scheme through placing my first message out there.  You can see examples of the process in my BP8_Wikispaces review or in my BP11_OMM_Wikispaces blog post.  Seemed simple so far.  I was on the way to getting this going.

No comments:

Post a Comment