Sunday, September 26, 2010

BP16_Practical Experience_iMovie, part 2

You Have to Crawl Before You Can Walk

After watching most of the tutorials for iMovie, I actually created a few.  While I'm not quite Ken Burns or Steven Spielberg, I am pretty proud of my effort on them. They can be viewed on YouTube.  If you want to see what I have done, just click on this link to my YouTube channel.

I still wanted to make sure I could harness the power of this tool, so I took advantage of the membership I have at Lynda.com and checked out the iMovie tutorials located there. Below is a screenshot of the selections offered at Lynda.com.

The iMovie Tutorials available at Lynda.com

Obviously, there are not as many movies here, which makes sense since Apple has done a pretty competent job at providing the instruction and help on their own site.  However, having this additional information available reinforced what those tutorials presented.

I am feeling more confident in adding more components to the movies I create, layering additional tracks of music, titles and voice to the images I have provided.


No comments:

Post a Comment